Sunday 11 September 2016

gorjuss girls bargain buy

hello my crafty friends ... just letting you know about my latest buy

was in TKMax just looking around and WOW ... found some super gorjuss girls stamps ...

the little ones were in a super tin and then two larger stamps ... just love them ... so had to make a

little christmas card

this is the tin the little stamps came in

inside the tin

the back of the tin


   
showing the price


these were two sets at £3.49 with lots of little borders and corners

anyway thank you for stopping by and sharing my bargains ... hope you are near a TKMax if you would like to get some ... hope to be making a few more christmas cards when I get time ...

have a great week

6 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Lucky you - great set!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous find and card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy you have made some gorgeous cards. What a fabulous bargain. I often check in TK Max for crafty goodies you never know what you might find. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Always good to get a bargain ;-)
Fabby card :-)

ALI said...

Wow, great buy..lucky you.

mand said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make with it all! Hop hop Amanda x