Wednesday 2 August 2017

having fun with my new freebie from the cardmaking and papercraft magazine this month

hi there my crafty friends ... its a wet and miserable day here today so been having a play in my craft room ... just received my cardmaking and papercraft magazine issue 173 ... super embossing borders

here is my first card

just love these words ... enlarged so you can read them properly 
also ... I smudged the borders with my new Pebeo gilding wax that I got 
at the Portsmouth sincerely yours show last month ...
bit smudgie but its my first go ... 

also below a little card made using a gorjuss girls decoupage kit 
the word says hugs hope you can read it ... it was one of my freebie dies
from china and they are a bit small ... I have a bit of a job reading them
when I am going to cut them ... ho hum they were so cheap so no problems lol 


thank you for looking ... and if you can leave a message I will visit you too 



9 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Sandy, What a lovely surprise to see you had visited my blog, it has made this funny old weather day "Beautiful" xx Love your cards, Its great when the mags have a really nice useful gift added, and the words are lovely. I will be around soon, hope you are keeping well xxMau

Alison59 said...

Super cards Sandy; love the verse :-)

Shabneez said...

Two beautiful cards Sandy. I love the verse on the first and the hugs die is so cute on the second. Have a great weekend! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the words on the first one. Emma

Alizabethy said...

So we've both been doing a bit of gilding this week! Love the effect on your cards

...:::Quilling Lady:::... said...

Great cards :) Beautiful designs and colours :)
Happy crafting!

Angela said...

Fabulous cards x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and verse Sandy love the new embossing folders and both colourways
Carol x