Thursday 31 August 2017

new dies from the works

had a happy shop in Chichester today ...

got some lovely Christmas words ... have not really branched out into Christmas dies yet but I WAS very happy with them ... until I got home and tried them out ... Grrrrr ... they did not cut very well then I remembered somebody saying place a sheet of waxed paper or greaseproof paper between the die and the paper ...

BINGO ... works a treat ... these are the dies


couldn't decide what they said so this is how they cut out lol 

don't know if you are looking for any but they are on £5 ... thought that was a good price 

Oh my goodness something strange has happened to my blog ... can't sort it now ... have to have a lookie tomorrow xx



9 comments:

Viv said...

Can't see the first image Sandy but the dies in the second image look great ;) hugs Viv xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love them good set Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A great set of Christmas dies and a good price.
Hugs Debbie x

Alison59 said...

That's a bargain Sandy :-)

ALI said...

They look worth a visit for but they haven't got any left by the time I get there....lol.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Lovely set of dies Sandy....I've got too many ...so sitting on my hands....hard when I'm try to make a card!....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Thanks for sharing re the dies, they will be useful. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Emma

Viv said...

Yes I can see both images now thanks Sandy ;) Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great set of dies-quite a few bargains in The Works
Carol x