Wednesday 9 August 2017

toothy peg out ouch !!

okie my dear friends ... well that will do for now ... I LOVE THE NEW LOOK  ... not sure about the blue ... but got other things to get on with ...

love to hear what you think !! ... please don't say go back to what it was ... coz no idea what it was lol

what an awful day ... don't think it has stopped raining all day ...

had to go with dear hubby to have a tooth extraction (him that is ... not me !) ... he is feeling very sore now ... it was a big back tooth and was impacted ... two stiches that are dissolvable hope it heals ok



have a good week everybody ... hope the weather improves






6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy I love the new look of your blog there is no need to go back. Your poor hubby I hope he feels better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

kay said...

Hi Sandy. I'm just playing catch up in blog land and your blog looks fab x

EmmaT said...

Looking good Sandy, has a fresh feel. Hope hubby's mouth heals fast for him. Not sure anyone really likes the dentist. Hope the rain stops soon. Emmax

Alison59 said...

Loving the look of your blog :-)

Ooooh poor hubby; I loathe going to the dentist :-@

crafty-stamper said...

Love the new look -we had the rain/cold and wind ALL day Tuesday but sunny and warm today!!!hope hubby heals ok even the word dentist gives me the chills
Carol x

Wendy L said...

Ouch, hope he is OK. xxx