Saturday 21 October 2017

ooo soo excited ... off to the paper show


We don't have many shows down here in the south ... but I always try to get to the Sincerely yours paper show ... have made a list ... dh said "oh you don't want any more crafty bits do you !!" ...

Stupid question ... Of course I do ... well actually I don't want them ... I NEED them ...

hope you are all staying safe and Brian isn't causing too much trouble for you ...

actually BRIAN is dh's name lol


have a great weekend 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy have fun at the show tomorrow. We will miss seeing you. Yes you do need all the new stash. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Enjoy the show and your hubby should know by now we have to buy because we need not a trivial want
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Have would have liked to go but did not know it was on Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Hi Sandy, i hope you enjoyed the show and found lots of goodies you 'need'! Storm been a but hairy down here. Emma x

Alison59 said...

Have fun at the show :-)

R's Rue said...

Have a great time.

Wendy L said...

Enjoy and spend lots lol, xxx