Friday 22 December 2017

Hi there happy christmas to you all ... a few little cards





Hi there my crafty friends and happy Christmas to you all  ... things are starting to settle down a bit at last lol ... how are you all doing ...

I have been wrapping all afternoon and that is not the singing sort lol

here are a few cards ... unfortunately I have forgotten to photo most of them ... even the special family ones and they are all packed up now ... silly me




















thank you for visiting ... and so sorry I have not visited you all ... but will try harder this week ... hope you all have a super Christmas
Image result for heart                                   Image result for hugs and kisses    

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards
Happy Christmas to you and your family Ginny xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Sandy... Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love them all. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Wishing you A Happy & Healthy New Year! Emmaxxx