Tuesday 23 January 2018

another wet and dark day !!



Good morning all ... and another orrid wet dark day ... good job I got my towels dry yesterday ... I really don't know how people with a family are managing to get their washing dry ...

anyway I am on a roll with my cards at the moment ... the first one is for my lovely son ... he is very happy with his new fiancé and they have started dancing ... never would have thought my 6ft 4 son would be dancing .... the card I have made is using the free stamps in the creative stamping magazine and couldn't resist buying them because of the dance ... as my lovely granddaughter Gracie loves to dance too ... there is a photo at the bottom of the post of her in her dance outfit last weekend ...

Happy birthday Shaunie



close up of sentiments done on my computer



Happy birthday to my cousin in NZ


Gracie at her dance competition she was dancing and singing to "all I want"
thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too ... have a great week

12 comments:

Alison59 said...

WOW Gracie looks so grown up x

Super cards Sandy :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and wonderful photo
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Alison ... yes Gracie is 12 but she is absolutely our amazing grace ... love her to bits ... as we all do our grandchildren I guess ... when she was performing her "all I want" song she sounded really cockney and my husband thought she was miming to the song xx

Wendy L said...

Beautiful cards Sandy, lovely pic of Gracie too, xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. That is a lovely photo of Gracie. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Another wonderful bunch of cards Sandy and your granddaughter looks beautiful! Shabneez x

Jo said...

Lovely cards Sandy & what a beautiful granddaughter you have x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards...Lovely photo of Gracie...she looks so grown up....Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Gracie is looking beautiful in her dress. Gorgeous set of cards. Emmax

Viv said...

Great cards here Sandy, aww isn't your Gracie growing up so quickly too...what a star! Yes not easy drying washing is it, luckily we have our wood burner on most nights and it's so toasty...and washing dry next day too which is a bonus ;) Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Wet and cold here too AGAIN the garden is just full of puddles everywhere-the ducks are loving it!!!Both beautiful cards and love all the dance stamps and sentiments-beautiful pic of your grandaughter
Carol x

ALI said...

Fab selection of cards.
Gracie is so grown up!