Saturday 17 March 2018

Hello my crafty friends

Hello my crafty friends ... hope you are all well ... sorry I have been MIA ... busy busy ... and wow where does the time go ?? ... I promise to catch up with you all ...

are you looking forward to the return of the beast ... we had quite a bit of snow but don't think it will come to much ... hope you all keep safe and warm


this was taken from our front bedroom window br .....


here are a few of my crafty creations ... thank you for visiting 





thank you for visiting

oops sorry Jackie I may have shown the wrong photo of our snow ... the one above was when "the beast" ... paid us a visit last time but this photo below is out of our bedroom window today brrrr ...

ha ha ... looks about the same still brrr ...

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are stunning I love them all. You seem to have had a lot more snow than us. We have cancelled a trip to Aldershot tomorrow the forecast for there is not good. Stay safe and warm. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

A wonderful selection of cards Sandy. Glad I,m here though, My John flies home tonight from Liverpool so hope the snow is not too bad, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic selection we had a small dusting of snow here Ginny x As I do Rodos

ALI said...

We've had more than a dusting here but the roads are OK to drive on. Lovey selection of cards! x

Alison59 said...

Great cards Sandy; stay warm and safe :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the pale blue one. We have alot of snow here last couple of days, but hopefully by tomorrow we will be able to venture out. It does make for good crafting weather. Hugs Emmax

Shabneez said...

Super selection of cards Sandy. You've certainly had a fair bit of snow. We had more the first time. Thankfully this time it disappeared the next day. Shabneez x

Viv said...

Great cards again Sandy! so much snow this year and more expected too I see grrr, Spring will arrive I guess...I hope lol ;)hugs Viv xx