Thursday 5 April 2018

Oh flip ... missed Easter ... been poorly


Oh flip ... been really poorly ... and it was Flu ... was in bed for 4 days ... but better now ... just really worn out ... and cant stop coughing still ... but the sun is out so that makes things look better don't you think ??



really missed my craft room so came in to play this morning ...




I made these background papers following a demonstration from my favourite craft channel hochanda ... hm ... they look most uninteresting but look better in real life lol ... now gotta decide what I am going to do with them ... 

hope you have all had a super easter break ... weather is wonderful today ... thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too ... xx

7 comments:

ALI said...

Glad your feeling better Sandy, it really does knock you about I was off work for 3 days with it..
Love the backgrounds you've created, be lovely with a stamped butterflies x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy the backgrounds you have made are gorgeous. I am so sorry you have been so poorly but I am glad that you are now on the mend. It is certainly nice to see the sun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Sorry you have been poorly hope you are better soon lovely papers
Ginny x As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Sorry you've been so poorly Sandy, hope the cough soon vanishes. Love your backgrounds, look forward to seeing how you use them. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

Love those backgrounds Sandy :-)

Hope you are better really soon xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Sandy, sorry you got the dreaded flu, hope you are 100% again very soon. Hubby and I had it a few months ago when it was doing the rounds and ended up poorly for 6 weeks. It was dreadful!
Love the backgrounds you created, look forward to seeing what you do with them.
BTW our postie doesn't buy me flowers either...lol he just brings them :-) Hubby would certainly have something to say if the postie bought me flowers..... lol
hugs Mau xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Sandy...Sorry to hear you have been poorly...Hope now you are feeling better....love the back ground papers...now you have to craft with them... Take care my crafty buddy...Joolsx